[Dixielandjazz] Question about a film

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sat Aug 2 23:24:08 PDT 2014

A friend sent me the following question.

Anyone on the List have the answer?

-Bob

The other night I was watching the old Mel Brooks movie "To Be or Not To Be" Great
movie, anyway, at the end of the movie while they were running the credits there
was a Dixie Band playing "Sweet Georgia Brown" great band with an outstanding trumpet
player!  Would you have any way of finding out who the musicians were in that band?
Especially the trumpet player!  Best version of Sweet Georgia Brown by a Dixie Band
I've ever heard!

-Bob Ringwald
Amateur (ham) Radio Operator K6YBV
916/ 806-9551

“If God wanted us to vote, he would have given us candidates.” -Jay Leno