[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Music Festival (and Jazz Jubilee)

domitype . domitype at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 22:37:35 PDT 2014

I would put Vaud and the Villains in the "Must See" list - even though they
are appearing at Sacramento for the first time. This is a large group (19
people) from Los Angeles, and they put on a fantastic show! They do a mix
of Trad Jazz, Gospel, Blues, Raunchy Burlesque, and other old-time styles
of music with high energy and fun. Many surprises and very high quality
musical skills are shown.

Dave Richoux