[Dixielandjazz] DJML Facebook - 707 Members!

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Mon Apr 14 12:28:56 PDT 2014

I've only been slow to post here because ofthe time of year, there's a lot
of outside demands on my time that'd I'd rather jettison for dixieland but
the taxman might object ;)

I do find however, that when I post here, I get a learned answer back in
very short order, and that's valuable to me.  I also find on Facebook that
it only tells me what's happening in groups I don't particularly care
about, but probably because once upon a time I participated in them; I had
to dump one yesterday that had just become too overrun with those cutsie
fake-quote affirmations; I don't recall ever seeing a DJML group notice on
my news wall, and I am there quite a lot. I hear from Jazzers and
Saxophonists and jazz History and Women in Jazz and Jazz World and New
Orleans Jazz in and Around Toronto and ... well, I get those posts all the
time. I guess I just tend to be event-driven, an email is an event I can
respond to, but outta sight, outta mind

--
*Teledyn Addendum: teledyn blogspot ca*
*eso: **EighthStreetOrchestra blogspot ca*