[Dixielandjazz] One All-Event Badge Available for Three Rivers High Sierra Festival

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sat Apr 5 12:34:55 PDT 2014

We have one All Events Pass to the 3 Rivers Jazz Affair on April 11, 12 &

13.    The ticket is worth $95.00.

It will go to the highest bidder. The money will go to the STJS Foundation for the STJS Youth Music Program.

Please email me with your bid, tel number, address, email, etc.

-Bob Ringwald

rsr at ringwald.com

916/ 806-9551.

-Bob Ringwald K6YBV
www.ringwald.com
916/ 806-9551
“As I hurtled through space, one thought kept crossing my mind - every part of this rocket was supplied by the lowest bidder.” ~ John Glenn