[Dixielandjazz] Le Petit Journal St. Michel in Paris, France

Jean Marc Ternois jeanm.ternois at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 10:37:17 PDT 2013

Hi List,

when I was young, (a few years ago  :o)), I went many times to the "Caveau
de la Montagne" just close to the Panthéon in the center of Paris. The
Sharkey's band was known as the "Reverend Charquet Congregation" but the
real name was "Sharkey And C°". The music they played at this time (70's)
was very great, you can hear it on youtube at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et5o5oTiYog

Today I always think that it was one of the best french band that ever
played this kind of music.

Enjoy

jm ternois
http://www.sanfranciscojazzbandfromparis.com/