[Dixielandjazz] Le Petit Journal St. Michel in Paris, France

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 06:03:40 PDT 2013

I am a big fan of Mr. Morel.  Full stop!  I love Charquet & Co., I have
some fantastic recordings by "Le Jazzband," and now - the Kings (Les Rois).
Originally, the name scared me a bit, but the band sounds great (even
though I am not too keen on "Porgy" which is playing right now).
I was intrigued by the Marbella Stomper, so theirs was the first video I
played.  Wonderful - and small wonder, considering they were a contingent
of Charquet.
Thanks, Mic!

On 20 September 2013 12:18, Mic (from Burgundy) <michelmiconnet.djml at free.fr