[Dixielandjazz] Jazz trumpeting

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 14:30:06 PDT 2013

OK,
I'll take your word for it, as Cummings is only seen from the back, and
even that - only partly.
The video was posted by Kate Sumner.  To the best of my memory, she played
at the 2012 Bude Festival.
The truth - I would have loved to attend this year, too, but flights in
August are so bloody expensive!
Cheers