[Dixielandjazz] Jazz trumpeting

andy.ling at quantel.com andy.ling at quantel.com
Mon Sep 16 07:51:31 PDT 2013

> From: Marek Boym <marekboym at gmail.com>
> Date: 13/09/2013 17:38
> Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] Jazz trumpeting

referring to Ben Cummings..

> > He was also at Bude in 2008 as this clip attests
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A8UtAMc7G8

Here's a clip from this years festival

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXU-IiXIGxQ

The video is awful, but the sound is OK. I remember the girl
crouching in the doorway with her iPad held to the glass. She
became a bit of a distraction, but I guess the clip makes up
for it.

The band members are Ben Cummings trumpet, Trevor Whiting reeds,
Keith Nichols piano, Thomas "Spats" Langham banjo and Malcolm
Sked bass.

They put on a great show. We saw them several times throughout
the festival.

Enjoy

Andy Ling