[Dixielandjazz] Dixieland Bands working

Charlie Hull charlie at easysounds.com
Thu Sep 12 14:48:30 PDT 2013

My bad. What I should have said was that I think Sacramento will support
trad jazz /festivals./

I can't remember a jazz band working a steady several nights a week in
this area since the seventies, or even one night a week for decent money.

I'm also trying to remember what was so good about the Good Old Days.

Thanks for challenging my fantasy, Ringwald.

Charlie Hull