[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Glenn Miller - St. Louis Blues March

Daniel Barrett danpbarrett at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 26 14:57:36 PDT 2013

Dear Stan,

I hope you're well. I miss seeing you at the Sweet and Hot Festival. (Sigh).

I have a great version of St. Louis Blues March on an RCA Victor 78 by Tex Beneke and His Orchestra. (This of course was really the Miller band, shortly after Miller's death.)

I seem to recall it was also recorded by a very good studio band for one of the Enoch Light LPs in the 1960s.  It's a real classic, isn't it?

I hope we cross paths soon.

23 Skidoo,

--Dan Barrett

www.DanBarrettMusic.com