[Dixielandjazz] New video: Limehouse Jazzband feat. Slidin' Selena

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 13:25:35 PDT 2013

Thank you, Bert.  How lovely!  I jave already heard it twice.  And then
went to another number by that band.
By the way, when I heard Emily Asher in Tel-Aviv, I mentioned Slidin'
Selena - and the British Christine Woodkock - to her, and she said she'd
look them up.  After all, female trombonists are not that common.
Cheers