[Dixielandjazz] Limehouse Jazzband feat. Slidin' Selena

Mike Woitowicz banjomusic at charter.net
Sat Oct 26 06:36:59 PDT 2013

Bert,
Wonderful performance of this tune by the band.  This is the first time I've
heard the lyrics and they are performed superbly by Selena on this video.

Thanks for sharing this. I always enjoy your well done videos.

Mike Woitowicz, Banjoist (USA)
Solo Banjo Music Shows
The Banjo Barons Ragtime Band
The Dixie Barons Dixieland Band