[Dixielandjazz] Mamie's blues

Bob Brodsky rfoxbro at aol.com
Mon Oct 21 09:39:52 PDT 2013

I always thought that the 2:19 and 2:17 where Illinois Central trains from N.O. to/from  Chicago. On the other hand, Louis sings (in 2:19 Blues) , "You take the T&P(Texas and Pacific) and I'll take the L&N (Louisville-Nashville- ie, East-West trains- connoting  La/SF or NYC as destinations. Who knows?

Bob Brodsky