[Dixielandjazz] The fires in Australia

Geoff Power gnjmusic at netspace.net.au
Mon Oct 21 21:07:21 PDT 2013

Hi Marek,

Thank you for your kind thoughts - here in Sydney's Northern Beaches area,
there are no fires close by, but the air is acrid with smoke and everything
is covered with ash.  People with asthma have been warned to keep indoors,
and even schools have been advised to avoid sporting activity because of the
air quality.  There's a light rain falling at the moment, but not enough to
make a big difference.

Keep those good thoughts coming !!

Geoff Power