[Dixielandjazz] Written Arrangements?

Bruce Stangeland stangeland at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 19 16:09:34 PDT 2013

Kent,

I have a set of "Authentic Dixieland - Original Arrangements for Dixieland Bands".
There are 8 books, for piano, banjo, clarinet, trombone, drums, trumpet, tenor sax and string bass. The books only include 11 tunes.

There are also the Lu Watters arrangements floating around. I only have banjo and trombone for them.

I believe Ted Shafer, from Suisun City, California, might also be a source of arrangements.

Good hunting,
Bruce Stangeland
Berkeley banjoist