[Dixielandjazz] practishing drunk

Keith Garner ckg at talktalk.net
Sat Oct 19 14:21:47 PDT 2013

Hi All

This thread reminded me of Humphrey Lyttelton's reflection on Eddie
Condon - he described him as having the ability to be drunk and funny at
the same time. He went on to say that in the short time he knew him (a
three week joint tour of the EC and HL bands) he never really discovered
whether he could also be sober and funny.

Regards
Keith Garner