[Dixielandjazz] Written Arrangements?

Daniel Barrett danpbarrett at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 19 09:38:51 PDT 2013

Dear Kent,

I'm a professional trombonist (and cornetist), with a  special interest in more traditional jazz.

I have many trad-styled charts for sale that I've written for various projects (including recordings) and instrumentations over the years. Please let me know if you're interested, and the instrumentation of your group.

Thanks,

--Dan Barrett
www.DanBarrettMusic.com