[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: I Like Beer

Don Robertson jdrobertson at att.net
Mon Oct 14 18:58:49 PDT 2013

As I watched this video, I recognized the song as one I'd heard before.
When they rolled the credits I saw that it was written by Tom T. Hall
who has written and recorded lots of great whimsical songs like this.
He did one about a guitar picker named Clayton Delaney.  John Gill
recorded this song but changed Clayton to a trombone player.

Don Robertson