[Dixielandjazz] My 10 year old grandson in Germany with Trombone Shorty

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Mon Oct 14 10:50:05 PDT 2013

In my opinion folks this is how we help the future generations get turned on to Jazz,  follow  Trombone Shorty's example and
reach out and help a kid that shows promise and talent put them into a real concert atmosphere and let them blow and get a
real treat from a large audience when they play well.  And a big thanks to some of the other Great Trombone players that have been encouraging him.

Dan Barrett, Harold Betters, Jiggs Whigham, Fred Wesley, Craig Klein,

Thanks Shorty,  wish there were hundreds more like you gentlemen of Jazz doing this.

   Enjoy the video folks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxLKXwxXvKo&feature=c4-overview&list=UUJgtc_91YKkHlHaakS16MkA

He is coming to California and will play with my band in April 2014, as well as in New Orleans again.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins
Saint Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band