[Dixielandjazz] Raymond Scott

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 12:53:40 PDT 2013

The Beau Hunks are a Robert Veen project.  He usually brings some
interesting material into his projects.  When he played a tribute to Jimmy
Lunceford, he included songs Lunceford never recorded.  Some of the music
he obtained from the Library of Congress.
He and the one-handed trumpeter Menno Damm are both excellent jazz
musicians.  Mr. Veen professes being "a bopper ar heart," but it doesn't
creep into his playing too much.
Cheers