[Dixielandjazz] on board music

J McClernan mcclernan1 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 7 07:14:03 PDT 2013

On Oct 7, 2013, at 7:04 AM, Jim Kashishian wrote:
What was a very a great success on one night in the ship's atrium was the
house band (piano, bass, drums, trumpet, and sax) playing what was
advertised as Dixieland Jazz...get your New Orlean's fix!.

Wish I could get a gig like that.

My wife particularly liked a Beatles imitating group out of the U.K.  There
was also an outdoor ABBA show with a stage built over one of the swimming
pools, which my wife enjoyed.  After having seen the recent film, I'm even
becoming a fan!   :>
Jim

"The recent film..." ?
What film?