[Dixielandjazz] What a deal !!!

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Sat Nov 16 08:18:27 PST 2013

Hi All,

Sac à Pulses is preparing to release our latest recorded effort. The CD
is titled "Lou-aasy-an-ia" with the following tunes : Lou-easy-an-ia,
Bugle Boy March, Baby Face, Hindustan, Old Fashioned Love, Maryland, My
Maryland, Dardanella, Wabash Blues, Fem Martinik Dou, Lily Of The
Valley, North Rampart Street Parade, Petit Fleur, Big Butter and Egg
Man, Oriental Strut.

"So, where is the deal?"; I hear you ask. Well, we are doing a
pre-pressing/pre-release sale. For just 13 euros ($17.54 as of today)
you get the new Sac à Pulses CD autographed by the musicians sent to
your home or office. The postage to anywhere is included in the sale
price.

If you are interested, you can place your PayPal secured order at :
http://www.sacapulses.com/boutique/esouscription/index.html

Here is a quick translation of the text on that page :

For its 25th anniversary, Sac à Pulses will release a CD steeped in the
New Orleans tradition, we hope both drenched with the Mississippi blues
and well colored with the rhythms of the "Big Easy" brass band. You'll
find familiar melodies and also rare pearls that have rarely been
recorded to our knowledge. Everything is ready, but we need to finalize
the production!
Support us by ordering your CD today priced at only 13€ including
shipping instead of regular price of 15€. You should have the CD before
the holidays.
So, you'll be in the first row to hear the new CD before the official
release date (released in December 2013).
thank you

All the best, Gary