[Dixielandjazz] Bob Greene

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 07:47:51 PDT 2013

Do you mean The World of Jelly Roll Morton, Bob?
Those came rather late - the LP was issued in 1974.  However, Bob Greene
and Ernie Carson recorded together in 1964, as the "St. Peter Street
Strutters" (St. Peter St. was where the Preservation Hall was located).
Out of the ten numbers issued on Pearl, seven were Morton's songs, and one
- Tiger Rag - he claimed to be his adaptation of an old quadrille.
Cheers