[Dixielandjazz] Bob Greene

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Fri Nov 1 20:19:04 PDT 2013

I have admired Bob Greene’s playing for many years. Probably since I first heard his Morton recordings with Ernie Carson.

Luckily on a JazzSea cruise I was playing with the Bob Schulz Band, Bob Greene was aboard as a customer. However he did play some piano. Thus I got to meet him and listen to his wonderful playing.

-Bob Ringwald K6YBV
www.ringwald.com
916/ 806-9551

"When they operated, I told them to add in a Koufax fastball. They did – but unfortunately it
was Mrs. Koufax's."
- Tommy John N.Y. Yankees, recalling his 1974 arm surgery.