[Dixielandjazz] 2013 Sacramento Music Festival, Sacramento Bee

Patrick Skiffington sunshine.trail at gmail.com
Fri May 31 09:18:03 PDT 2013

There is an excellent picture in the linked article of list mate David
Richoux!

One quick correction, this is from the Sacramento Press, an online "paper"
staffed by freelancers. Not to be confused with the Sacramento Bee, our
physical newspaper in town; that also does a great job promoting the
festival and even prints a mini schedule in the Friday edition.