[Dixielandjazz] 2013 Sacramento Music Festival, Sacramento Bee

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Fri May 31 08:24:30 PDT 2013

Very positive article. Unfortunately other than a couple youth bands, no Traditional Jazz or Swing bands were mentioned. Sort of shows you how far out of the public’s awareness or consciousness Trad. Jazz is.

For many years we have been trying to get the press and the general public to realize that we are presenting many stiles of Americana music. Looks as if after 20-some years, it is finally beginning to happen.

http://www.sacramentopress.com/headline/83133/Music_brings_thousands_together_at_the_Sacramento_Music_Festival

http://www.sacramentopress.com/headline/83133/Music_brings_thousands_together_at_the_Sacramento_Music_Festival

-Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Amateur (ham) Radio Operator K6YBV
916/ 806-9551

I hate rap music, which to me sounds like a bunch of angry men shouting,
possibly because the person who was supposed to supply them with a
melody never showed up. -Dave Berry.