[Dixielandjazz] Need to look at De Lange-Alter DYKWIMTMNO

Dick Baker djml at dickbaker.org
Wed May 29 08:37:52 PDT 2013

Friends,

Do You Know What It Means to Miss New Orleans

I really would like to look at the cover and title/copyright page of
the original sheet music, published in 1946 by Edwin H. Morris
Co.  Is there someone out there who could scan those pages and send
them to me as email attachments, or copy them and mail me the
pages?  Doesn't have to be high-res, doesn't have to be color.

--Dick Baker
Working on an updated version of the Stomp Off Records Tune Titles
and Composers Index
See working draft at http://dickbaker.org/stompoff/index.pdf