[Dixielandjazz] Thank you, Dave Haupt

Nancy Giffin nancyink1 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 21:56:05 PDT 2013

Greetings from Sacramento, where we just had a great time at a
festival that still features a ton of jazz music, including a dozen
EXCELLENT youth bands that play trad jazz with confidence and style.

While we don't have the big Face-2-Face DJML gatherings that we used
to, I was lucky enough to run into Dave Haupt.  Who dat?!  He's the
man behind the scenes at the DJML, making sure all runs smoothly here.
 It's always a pleasure to hang out and converse with intelligent,
quality people like Dave.  Thank you, Dave, for keeping the DJML
keeping us connected.

Cheers,
Nancy