[Dixielandjazz] Lyrics to Sweet Lovin' Man???

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Sat May 25 13:51:47 PDT 2013

Here they are.
--Sheik

Sweet lovin' man
Verse:
I've seen roses   rare.///   I've seen violets   blue.///
I've seen posies   beautiful,   morning glories   too,// but they
[All] just fade and   die// when my   sweet daddy   goes by.//

Chorus:
There's no flower that   can compare/   with my sweet lovin'   man,///
Take a look around   anywhere,/   find one if you   can.///
When he calls my honey and   speaks of love,/I
   feel my soul a-floatin' to the   land above./
He's the fondest   thing I [is] of/   He's my sweet lovin'
   man (sweet papa)  he's my sweet lovin'   man.///