[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Music Festival Line-up

Patrick Skiffington sunshine.trail at gmail.com
Tue May 21 14:46:04 PDT 2013

Yes, the STJS has lost its way, sold its soul, and gone against its own
charter... This is not the "40th annual" event. It is a SECOND annual event
of the new moniker and ethos.
But this is not news.

On a lighter note, Traditional Jazz will re-emerge in Sacramento at the
*new* festival on Labor Day Weekend
http://www.hotjazzjubilee.com/

THIS is news! Make your plans now!

-Patrick Skiffington
(Who *is* playing the Music Festival(sic) this weekend)