[Dixielandjazz] Next SAP CD

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Sat May 11 06:01:02 PDT 2013

On 11/05/2013 12:09, Gary Kiser wrote:
> For anyone interested, Sac à Pulses is in the studio Monday and
> Tuesday for our next recorded effort. Tunes on the block include (in
> alphabetic order) Baby Face (w/verse), Big Butter and Egg Man, Bugle
> Boy March, Dardanella (w/verse), Femmes Martinique Dou, Hindustan
> (w/verse), I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself A Letter, Lilly
> of the Valley, Lou-easy-an-i-a (w/verse), Maryland, My Maryland, North
> Rampart Street Parade, Old Fashioned Love (w/verse), Oriental Strut,
> Over In The Gloryland, Petit Fleur, Wabash Blues, When I Grow Too Old
> To Dream.

Curious if anyone has the melody and the words to the verse for Big
Butter and Egg Man. I have the chords
(http://www.sacapulses.com/images/tunes/Big%20Butter%20and%20Egg%20Man%20-%20g.jpg
in G though written in F).

Likewise, does anyone have the words to the verse to Old Fashioned Love
and Wabash Blues? I have the rest
(http://www.sacapulses.com/images/tunes/Old%20Fashioned%20Love%20m.jpg +
http://www.sacapulses.com/images/tunes/Wabash%20Blues%20m.jpg).

While I'm at it, does anyone have the verse to I'm Gonna Sit Right
Down... and When I Grow Too Old To Dream  ?

Thanks for any clues.

All the best, Gary

Gary Kiser
22, rue de Nohanent - Apt 332