[Dixielandjazz] Passing the torch

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Sat May 11 01:51:16 PDT 2013

On 11/05/2013 05:32, vaxtrpts at aol.com wrote:
> Thank you Gary, for those nice words about Rosy and myself.
Mike, not to take anything away from you, Rosy was the man. I played
with him almost every weekend, I listened to old records in his Santa
Monica apartment. He was just happy as a hoot that we young punks would
listen to him with open minds and hearts.

You were the kick in the pants that I enjoyed when I went to a festival.
It was always a pleasure (and, still is) listening to your words and
horn. Thanks for the time and heart. If I can ever put together another
Stateside tour, you are invited to sit in for sure.

All the best, Gary

Gary Kiser
22, rue de Nohanent - Apt 332
63100 Clermont-Ferrand