[Dixielandjazz] Just one reason I won't be watching the new "Great Gatsby" movie

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Fri May 10 11:13:39 PDT 2013

'tis a shame -- I was so hoping a nice big-budget remake of this would
inject some fresh interest into the traditional jazz music.  But then, I
guess there wouldn't be any big product spin-off sales to go with it, so it
hardly suits their purpose to encourage any sense of 'culture'

--
*Teledyn Addendum: teledyn blogspot ca*
*eso: **EighthStreetOrchestra blogspot ca*