[Dixielandjazz] Venuti-Sims

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed May 8 14:01:41 PDT 2013

Does American jazz go well with Belgian beer?  The correct answer: YES!!!
I've just had a Hoagarden with the Venuti-Sims album, and they proved a
perfect match (not that it's news to me - I discovered Hoagarden at the
Breda Oude Stjl Jazz Festival many years ago).
But that's not the subject of this email.  "I'll Never Be the Same" is
listed as by Venuti, Milt Hinton and Cliff Leeman.  I thought I heard a
piano and that big horn of Spencer Clark.  Could I have been mistaken?
Cheers