[Dixielandjazz] FW: The Nazi’s 10 Control-Freak Rules for Jazz Performers: A Strange List from World War II | Open Culture

David richoux domitype at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 07:44:53 PDT 2013

Marek -

I certainly agree with your general history - the Nazis were "against" Jazz and Swing music for the reasons you cite (although they did have Charlie and and his Orchestra to record jazzy propaganda music.)

However, I think it has been proven that this particular edict was a work of satirical fiction, written years after the war was over.

David Richoux