[Dixielandjazz] Lead Sheet Request

Ken Mathieson ken at kenmath.free-online.co.uk
Thu Mar 28 15:54:07 PDT 2013

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the contact info, but I need to write a bespoke arrangement for
my band, which has a line up of tpt, tbn, alto/clt/sop, tenor, bari/bass
sax/clt/bass clt, pno, bs, dms. I also need to write in optional extra parts
for second tpt, various reeds etc for the occasions where we work with guest
players like Duke Heitger, Evan Cristopher and others. Besides, I prefer my
band's charts to be original arrangements which aren't played by any other
bands and which cross-refer to the piece's historical recording(s), but
largely consist of new musical ideas shaped with the styles of the
individual players in mind.

Regards,

Ken Mathieson