[Dixielandjazz] Stomp Off

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 12:40:49 PDT 2013

Sorry for my misleading emails.  Since my last order  from Stomp off
was long ago, I did not realize they had a website.  I have just
looked through the latest SoS updates I have and found the url.
It indeed refers one to Worlds REcords.  However, a search revealed at
least one other dealer - CD Universe.  There may be others - I have
not checked.  I tried phoning, but was asked to leave my name and
telephone number.
When the news of the end of Worlds REcords (from which I've bought
quite a few LPs and CDs over the years) was closing down, I tried its
website which offered various discounts.  Sinc I did not quie
understand the system, I sent an email, but have so far had no reply.
Cheers