[Dixielandjazz] Worlds Records closing down

M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Mar 19 11:05:14 PDT 2013

>>>Stomp Off Records is also gone or going. If you go to Stompoffrecords.com it has
a message saying World Music is handling CD orders for Stomp Off. One of the
other good web sites, Jazz By Mail, was run by Webster Records out of St. Louis,
which closed in Jan. 2012.<<<

I did the same research earlier, and was so depressed I didn't even bother relaying.  I knew Stomp Off was fading away when Jazz By Mail would send out an email only every few years about A new release.

Haesler, it's time for you to step up to the plate and be the new Worlds Records!  (Sorry, but I can't spell that upside-down.)

Sent from my cOmputer