[Dixielandjazz] The ESO takes Toronto ;)

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Tue Mar 19 10:59:20 PDT 2013

Just blowing my own horn here for a second, but given the response we got
from the audiences last week for our first ever stage appearance (as
opposed to street busking) in the City of Toronto, I thought perhaps the
crew here may also get a kick out of it too ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAZIwHumwEM

this was filmed last Tuesday evening at the new Kitch Bar on Geary Street
in Toronto (Canada) - the pub was playing old 60's Ultraman episodes on a
wall projector, which is why our youngest horn player is often seen looking
studiously off to the upper right of the stage ;)

--
*Have Blog, Will Travel: blog.teledyn.com*
*A Serviceable Substitute: post.teledyn.com*