[Dixielandjazz] Kenny Ball

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 11:07:50 PDT 2013

Tha't not what the blurb says: "The Band: Kenny Ball; Chris Barber Tb;
Acker Bilk Cl; and some of: Andy Cooper; Duncan Swift; Ian Wheeler;
John Bennett; John Crocker; John Fenner; John Benson; Mike Cotton;
Norman Emberson; Pat Halcox; Ron Bowden; Roger Hill; Vic Pitt; +
various. (Track 10 of 16)."
Listening, however, indicates that you are right.  I have just
compared "Good Queen" to the 22 track (Kaz LP 4) double album I have(
I could not find it before) , and it seems to e the same!
Because of the text accompanying the You Tube tracks, I was misled;
still, although I am not going to buy it, I still maintain it's an
excellent album (even the "blues" guitar is not over-prominent).  The
"Three B's" only play together on two numbers.
Cheers