[Dixielandjazz] Catherine Russell and her father

Ittzés Tamás bohem at fibermail.hu
Sat Mar 9 13:36:58 PST 2013

Check out the Gallery on Cat's website for more photos like that (and even
videos with Armstrong):
http://www.catherinerussell.net/live/

By the way, Catherine Russell will be our guest star at our 22nd
International Bohém Ragtime & Jazz Festival starting just in 13 days in
Kecskemét, Hungary. I can't wait to play with her. (Rehearsal tomorrow, so
we hopefully will be ready as we have to learn her repertoire and
arrangements etc.) Details about the festival:
http://www.bohemragtime.com/en/act.html
On You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0PMOAl-H_M

We'll have Ken Aoki (best banjo player of the world), Mimi Blais Canadian
ragtime pianist and a blues bandfrom Switzerland, Herbert Christ from
Germany plus Hungarian musicians (the Hot Jazz Band and my band, the Bohém
Ragtime JB).

If you are interested, you still can come, see info here:
http://www.bohemragtime.com/upload/fest/13-touristinfo.pdf

No internet broadcast this time. But a DVD compilation of the Friday and
Saturday evening concerts will be ready by Sunday morning so people can buy
it after the final concert. Can you beat that? :)

Come over, if you can make it! It'll be fun.

Tamás

---
ITTZÉS Tamás
violin teacher, ragtime pianist, festival director
www.bohemragtime.com
www.OhYeahDay.com
Address: H-6001 Kecskemét, Pf. 652., Hungary
Phone (classical): +36(20)82-447-82
Phone (jazz): +36(20)960-7169
E-mail (classical): ittzes.tamas at gmail.com
E-mail (jazz): help at bohemragtime.com
---
Join us and make Aug 4 the International Day of Classic Jazz!
Be part of a great worldwide event!
Support at www.OhYeahDay.com