[Dixielandjazz] 3B`s

Pat Ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 9 07:19:14 PST 2013

<<I have neverbought anything by Barber's later bands,>>

Hi Marek,
you are a hard man to please.

I saw Barber locally last year with his latest band. Chris said that he thought it was the best band he had ever had. Certainly it has changed since the great days of Ottilie but tastes have changed also. I don`t think that anyone could now enjoy great acclaim playing as they did in  the gutsy and frenetic days of the early 3 B`s.  Barber still swings like mad and I am looking forward to seeing him again in the near future. The tickets are already bought.

Pat