[Dixielandjazz] High Society

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 8 14:52:52 PST 2013

There was a time in the days when I had youth bands playing OKOM when, in
four of my bands, The Riverboat Rascals, The Hot 'N' Tots, The Alley Cats,
and The Barkin' Dawg, all of the tuba players played the clarinet solo in
High Society. I originally called the archives in New Orleans and the
curator sent me a copy of Alphonse Picou's script of his solo
so, it was a
challenge, but they pulled it off at a brisk tempo too!

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE WHAT KIDS CAN DO!!.

Warm Regards

Bob Romans

Cell Block 7 Jazz Band

Cell 209-747-1148

1617 Lakeshore Dr.,

Lodi, Calif.,

95242

cellblk7 at comcast.net

www.cellblock7.biz <http://www.cellblock7.biz/>

DUE TO THE LACK OF TRAINED TRUMPETERS

THE END OF THE WORLD WILL BE POSTPONED THREE MONTHS.