[Dixielandjazz] FW: Kenny Ball & his Jazzmen

Fuzzy fuzzymail at fuzzyjazz.com
Fri Mar 8 13:55:15 PST 2013

Thanks for the link!

The longer I've been a member of the DJML, the more I realize just how
ignorant I am about OKOM outside of the US.  Only those groups I happen to
stumble across via youtube, etc., while researching various US groups are
even on my radar, and I am embarassed to admit that I had never heard Kenny
Ball before - really great stuff, and I thank you all for the introduction
-I regret that it was under these circumstances.

Fuzzy