[Dixielandjazz] Kenny Ball RIP

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Thu Mar 7 13:19:39 PST 2013

A very sad day.
The New Melbourne Jazz Band had great pleasure  to be support band at the
Kenny Ball concert here in Melbourne in the 80's . Great memories . We have
played tribute concerts and play requests every week from our fans who asked
for a "Kenny Ball" tune.
One of my favorites is "Nina Never Knew" , a total change of style.
Rest in peace my Friend.
Ross Anderson,
www.newmelbournejazzband.com