[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Fw: IsraDixie bus

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 13:38:06 PDT 2013

Last night, the Isradixie Band cruised the Tel-Aviv streets in an open bus,
as part of the "TEl-Aviv White Nights.  Yours truly and a freind were on
the bus with them, and it was fun!  I was afraid my knees would post factum
object to my dancing (more-or-less in one place) for some two hours, but
they were fine this morning.  most of the time my friend and I were also
twirling umbrellas!
The bus stopped in front of full cafes, and in a few places people of
various ages danced to the music, some with thei glasses of wine or beer.
Likewise people on the Rothschild Boulevard, who were just strolling
there.  All God's Chillun Got Rhythm!
Here is a very short video from the event.

**