[Dixielandjazz] Seeking State Street Ramblers record label

Stan Brager sbrager at verizon.net
Mon Jun 24 15:52:58 PDT 2013

Dick;

I have "I Want To Be Your Lovin' Man" by the State Street Ramblers on volume
2 of the RST label's State Street Ramblers 2 CD set. Unfortunately, the
label doesn't show any composer info. However, it does say that it was
recorded on March 19, 1931. Furthermore, they don't list any recordings made
by The State Street Ramblers on March 13, 1931 although Rust's discography
does agree with you.

Stan
Stan Brager