[Dixielandjazz] Trad jazz in london

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Tue Jun 4 02:57:49 PDT 2013

www.judyeames.co.uk

On 03/06/13 23:41, Bill Haesler wrote:

>> Bill replied to Dave's question about London jazz:

> For information regarding what is on in London and Edinburgh, and indeed the UK, the monthly 'traditional jazz magazine' Just Jazz always has up-to-date details.

There's also the free Jazz Guide which comes out monthly....  if Dave
emails his dates I might be able to help with some suggestions.
A must for Friday lunchtimes is The Spice of Life at Cambridge Circus.
There are still very occasional events at 100 Oxford St... worth
checking the website.

Meanwhile Tony and I are going to be in Seattle before joining the
Jazzdagen Alaska cruise. Our jazz tastes aren't exclusively "Dixieland"
but we do like structure to the music!  Can anyone recommend
bands/venues on 27 to 29 June?  We know about Olympia but several of the
bands will also be on the cruise; we'll be sorry to miss Katie Cavera
though.

Cheers

Jude

www.judyeames.co.uk