[Dixielandjazz] Hey Sacramento Dixieland Stars here is a gig lead for you

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Sun Jun 2 23:06:24 PDT 2013

Go book a gig here and see how much your band is really worth, if all your fans show up and pay a cover charge that YOU set you can earn as much as you band is worth.   If they don't come well then maybe you know why you don't have many gigs.  This place will post your name on Facebook and or craigslist if you insist and tell them what it is MAYBE !!    But for those who have no gigs and are interested in preserving Traditional Jazz , here is at least one open door.   P.S;. They probably never heard of you either.    Just a door waiting to be knocked on and convinced to try Trad Jazz.

Just passing it on.   use it or lose it.

  reply to:   d2qft-3841993728 at comm.craigslist.org

 Booking Musicians (Bisla's)

Bisla's is looking for local artists to play Friday's. The deal we offer is you set your own price for door charge and you take whatever the door earns. We will help promote through social media. If you are interested in booking a Friday. Please email.