[Dixielandjazz] Carl Halen's Gin Bottle 7

Snogpitch snogpitch at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 31 22:46:00 PDT 2013

That second concert might be part of a two CD set I have. CD one was recorded in 1957 at the Hitching Post. CD two was recorded in 1966 at the Memorial Hall in Dayton featuring Docs of Dixieland, Clancy Hayes, and Gin Bottle Seven.

I had a post nearly ten years ago, regarding this CD.   http://ml.islandnet.com/pipermail/dixielandjazz/2003-December/015278.html

Snogpitch

ICQ: 4989342
http://home.fuse.net/snogpitch/